You want to understand the usage that CloudFix does of your AWS infrastructure.
Cloudfix footprint is minimal and it only uses the below listed AWS native technologies, it will NOT deploy any user agents or third-party code:
- AWS CUR - Used to map the used resources and their annual spending;
- AWS Cloudwatch metrics - Used for performance analysis needed to identify resources that are safe to optimize;
- AWS S3 - We create an S3 bucket to host the CUR data needed to generate recommendations;
- AWS Athena - Used to host the recommendation data that will be used by Cloudfix;
- AWS Glue - Used for data transformation and consolidation;
- AWS Lambda - Used for event generation and automation.